How we can improve B2B customer experiences
In his excellent article on FoodSpark, our Technical Director Jack explores how B2C eCommerce experiences can be applied to large-scale trade and save the industry millions.
Some of the most important aspects to consider when planning a B2B eCommerce site:
- The customer is time-poor
- Customer services should be a support function, not sales
- Anywhere, any time, any device
- Nobody understands all of your process/terminology
- Looking to the future — machine learning/AI, testing & Internet of Things (IoT)
Alternatively, learn how Gravitywell built a new business-critical cloud-based B2B customer portal for Adelie Foods.