Salary: £40-60,000 per annum (depending on experience) when working full time (37.5 hours a week)
Location: Bristol area
This is an incredible opportunity to work with tech startups and innovative businesses.
Gravitywell helps shape and deliver groundbreaking new digital products from conception to MVP and well beyond. 2022 is going to be our most exciting year yet.
The Gravitywell team is full of very smart, talented people with a genuine passion for new ideas and delivering the best possible products.
It’s vital that you’re keen to explore new technology and how it may contribute to some of our projects, both clients’ and internal. We’re constantly learning and evolving ourselves and our work.
- Competently handling the development process, both solo and as a part of a team
- Working with designers on UI/UX for web & apps
- Quickly turning conceptual designs/layouts into wireframes and front-/back-end prototypes
- Producing specs and staying on top of project documentation
- Deploying and maintaining live sites and apps
- Training and generally supporting clients where necessary
- Developing your own skills and knowledge to meet project needs
- Joining in with support for existing projects
- Linux and Apache
- MySQL, NoSQL
- Serverless / Lambda
- Version control - Git
- Accessibility and development-related SEO considerations
- Plenty of experience working with APIs
- At least a basic understanding of common Adobe CC apps
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to plan!
- The ability to switch focus to respond to project demands during busy times
- The ability to produce high quality work within a project management framework and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to manage and organise your own workload
- You can work well within a team, contributing and collaborating to our projects and ideas, but still think independently
- Know when something has to be done, and what must be cut if time is short
- Passion and enthusiasm
How to apply
Send your CV and an example of some of your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Show us why you’re the right person for this role and why you want to work with us. Please do include links to online material where possible.
At Gravitywell, we believe that a variety of backgrounds and experiences help us to be a stronger, more innovative team. We want to harness our differences, and for every employee to feel that they are valued for being themselves at work. We take collective responsibility for maintaining a working environment where everyone feels comfortable, supported and is treated fairly and respectfully.