We’re Hiring! Marketing & Digital Content Manager
Currently Gravitywell does no marketing for ourselves. We require someone enthusiastic, with great writing and interpersonal communication skills to help build our presence online. They will need to build upon the inbound marketing stream by producing their own materials, with the support of the rest of the team. They need to understand Gravitywell’s character and abilities in order to promote them accurately.
In addition, we run marketing campaigns for our clients. The requirements are varied which means we need to be creative and original in our approach.
- All inbound marketing
- Create and manage CRM for leads / contacts
- Pipeline creation and management
- Social Media posts and campaigns
- Email newsletter
- Blog posts
- Case Studies
- Press Releases
- Industry awards entries
- Design and production of targeted online marketing campaigns
- Research into new sectors and verticals.
- Marketing Automation
- Digital advertising, PPC, adwords
- Analytics, A/B testing
Support for Client marketing campaigns
Opportunity to design and produce original ideas for marketing our services and products.
Working with designers, account manager and senior team.
Good experience and understanding of technology / software would be a big benefit.
As would an entrepreneurial and creative streak.
Gravitywell is an award-winning Bristol digital agency, enjoying increasing success. We’re continuing to carefully expand: our team, our client list, and our expertise.
We get to pick the projects and clients that inspire us (both big brands and start-ups), and aim to consistently create high-quality bespoke products and applications that transform our clients’ visions, expectations and businesses. We challenge ourselves to be on the cutting-edge, and achieve this through a liberal amount of R&D time and our innate passion and experience.
Putting time aside as a company to work on our own projects is important too, and we close our doors at least once a year for week-long hackathons. We also have a new Labs page which documents our personal R&D projects. For us, the biggest challenges are the most exciting. We think big, we have fun, we work hard and we see it through.
Based in a converted BS1 warehouse at the top of Christmas Steps, the studio is in the very heart of Bristol and all it has to offer. The vibe is somewhere between a tech start-up and a more traditional digital agency. This is an exciting time for us and if you love what you do and do it well, then join us, grow with us, and be a part of our success.
What do you get?
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Generous annual leave and Christmas shutdown
- Occasional R&D time, learning or creating whatever you want - on your own or with others
- At least one annual week-long Hackathon - previous locations have included Cornwall and Mallorca.
- Your choice of Mac/PC hardware
- An awesome job in a cool studio with a great bunch of skilled, intelligent people!
How to apply
Send your CV and an example of some of your best work to email@example.com. Show us why you’re the right person for this role and why you want to work with us. Please do include links to online material where possible.