Gravitywell is an award-winning digital agency based in with a great reputation for quality work. We get to pick the jobs we work on and also find time for our own internal projects.
We love the work we do, the clients we work with and we are always looking to try new things and stay on the cutting-edge. Just last year, we won 2 awards for apps, doubled our turnover and gained some big-name clients.
We are a small, informal and friendly team based in our Bristol studio (sofas, not suits!) and clients appreciate the relaxed but professional atmosphere. We have flexibility with working hours and hope to push this further in the near future.
Gravitywell has a number of interesting and diverse projects coming up, so this is a great opportunity to join a young and exciting team. Check out our portfolio to see if you're interested in the kind of projects that we're involved in.
Who we’re looking for
Gravitywell is looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to run our projects from concept to delivery. This is a vital lynch pin role where you will be highly organised and process driven to ensure all projects are delivered on time and on budget. You will work alongside the Creative Director and with the technical development team whilst dealing direct with clients and cultivating key client relationships.
This is a new role so we are looking for someone who is passionate and experienced to help us to continue to grow and consolidate our success. We are looking for someone who is willing to invest their project management experience within the company to develop our processes and take the lead on project delivery.
What you will need
- Experience of successfully delivering multiple concurrent projects (in-house alongside external client projects), ideally gained within an agency environment.
- Exemplary communication skills both verbally and in writing. For example, writing proposals, delivering pitches and client contact.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A flexible approach, able to adapt to changing demands.
- Excellent interpersonal skills when working as part of a wider team/company.
- You’ll be confident talking in particular about digital, with experience of delivering web, mobile and social media projects and marketing campaigns. You’ll also have a good grasp of digital platforms, trends and technologies.
Experience in the following would be an advantage:
- Able to work with Project Management software.
- Experience of successfully implementing and/or developing project management processes within an existing team.
Benefits & Smallprint
Gravitywell offers an extremely supportive and flexible working environment, where the style and culture is one of collaboration and team work. Your rewards package can include working hours that suit both you and the business, generous holiday allowance, support with learning and development, and the chance to help build a strong future for you, where your career is as important as the growth of the company. For the right person, there will be an opportunity to take a real stake in the business, and this role is key to success for all.
- £25-35k depending on experience
- Location: Bristol
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Holiday allowance including time at Christmas and flexible working hours
Please submit CV and cover email (addressing the essential requirements above) to email@example.com
(No agencies please!)
We are always on the look-out for talented and motivated developers and designers. Please send us your CV and portfolio if you'd us to take a look.
We are particularly interested in people with good experience in any of the following:
The vast majority of our projects are completed in-house. But there are occasions when we need someone very specialist or we're simply too busy.
If you're a freelancer with great skills and work locally, please send us your details and we'll keep them handy.